Would you like to become a member of
the Greater Cazenovia Area
Chamber of Commerce?
A goal of the Cazenovia Chamber is to bring more information to the Cazenovia public.
We are motivated to keep our shops and businesses frequented by residents as well as visitors.
Shop and keep it LOCAL
- Our Buzz words are “Think Global and Buy LOCAL”
- View our June 2012 Newsletter
Check out our member-of-the-month
2012 ONEIDA SAVINGS SUMMER CONCERT SERIES
At Beautiful Lakeland Park
(except for August 16, which will be held at the Lorenzo State Historic Site)
- 7-9pm except July 4th where 4 groups will perform between 3pm and 10 pm
- Bring your lawn chairs and blankets
- June 21st – The Cazenovia Community Band
- June 28th – The PartyNuts
- July 4th – Route 66; Loren Barriger & Mark Mazengarb; The Fab Cats; The Desantis Orchestra
- July 12th – McCarron Brothers (Society for New Music – part of Cazenovia Counterpoint)
- July 19th – Cleo Heck
- July 26th – Cazenovia Community Band
- August 2nd – Joanne Perry & the Unstoppables
- August 9th – Kim Monroe & Chris Eves
- August 16th – JT Hall Consort (Movie night at Lorenzo – “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”)
Shephard Links will be providing hot dogs, beverages and ice cream for each concert.
Thanks to the following for making the concert series possible: Canastota Publishing, Cazenovia Jewelry, Cazenovia Lumber, CORE FCU, Dielectric Labs, 5 Ledyard Corp, Gene Gissin Photography, GHD, Harris Cleaners, Isabella, J.D. Hunter Fine Furnishings, Johnny Appleseed, Johnson Brothers Lumber, MacKinnon Liquors, Marco Coronado DVM, Marquardt, McDowell Ins, Oneida Savings, Pelco, Teitsch-Kent-Fay & Tops Friendly Markets